Monday, July 31, 2006


All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;

And one man in his time plays many parts

-Shakespeare,As you like it


Well , another glorious day has just begun , can feel the morning mist , the warmth
of the sun , can hear the chirping of birds and the din of traffic of course.
And yes it is great to be alive and play my part .....

As I walk down , my mind often wanders, rather rambles on figments of my bustling
imagination to try and capture that part of time that is unseen to all - the future.

Am I walking the path I want to or are the complexities of life showing me the way.
I need to walk my own path , fix my own journey and find the way ... My way .

To see the beauty in the smallest things, to share love,laughter and happiness ..
To feel truly euphoric and know this is the part I've always wanted ..

The future is uncertain, but the end is clear ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home