Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Neo: I know what you're trying to do.
Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo, but I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it. Tank, load the jump program.... You have to let it all go, Neo, fear, doubt, and disbelief. Free your mind.

Neo: Whoa. Okie dokie. Free my mind.


Free your mind .. works in the matrix , works in the real world .

What exactly is freeing your mind ? What is real ?

Questions that have puzzled me for far too long ..

Reality is a vivid expression of your perception , things are what you think they are . If you think you are happy you are , if you think you are sad you are .

Freeing the mind would entail letting go of eventualities that bother you .. Overcoming pain, fatigue,sorrow,fear..

These exist only in the mind .. Remove them or refuse to accept them and they cease to exist ....
That is your reality .. what you choose to believe ..

If what you choose to believe is the stuff that makes you happy , so be it .. and if not one might have to change the situation to what he/she chooses to believe is the better eventuality

And then one shall rest a happy person ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a good day at work preparing an "important" proposal. Towards the end, my colleague Subs finally pressed the send button with such extreme caution that would make one believe the future of half our world has been jeopardised. The smile following it was noteworthy.

Time to go home now and try my hand at cooking. I'm still learning and can only manage conjuring palatble rice,dal,noodles,burgers etc. Still lots to learn ,: the road to success is always under construction.

Peak hour rush now. Have to find my way in the crowd .

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ignoramus said...

If what you choose to believe is the stuff that makes you happy , so be it .. and if not one might have to change the situation to what he/she chooses to believe is the better eventuality

If being rich is what I think is going to make me happy, and I believe I am rich, will it make me happy?

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home